- Clos de Vougeot VV, Hommage Jean Morin, Château De La Tour 2010 BT7,650 GBP/cs of 12
- Clos de Vougeot VV, Hommage Jean Morin, Château De La Tour 2010 ME5,200 GBP/bt
- Chablis Montée de Tonnerre, Domaine François Raveneau 2014 BT3,900 GBP/cs of 12
- Musigny VV, Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé 2005 BT13,000 GBP/cs of 12
- Musigny, Domaine de la Vougeraie 2017 MG6,600 GBP/cs of 6
- Marc de Bourgogne, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 1994 70/113,800 GBP/bt
- Musigny, Domaine de la Vougeraie 2010 BT13,000 GBP/cs of 12
- Unico, Vega Sicilia 1985 BT3,780 GBP/cs of 12
- Calon Ségur 1996 BT1,080 GBP/cs of 12
- Dow, Dow's Port 1983 BT575 GBP/cs of 12
- Léoville Barton 2000 BT1,320 GBP/cs of 12
- Margaux 2000 BT7,200 GBP/cs of 12
- Monbrison 1997 BT180 GBP/cs of 12
- Pichon Lalande 1982 BT11,000 GBP/cs of 12
- Pichon Lalande 2000 MG2,900 GBP/cs of 6
- Krug Grande Cuvee Edition 166 N.V. MG1,650 GBP/cs of 6
- Guigal Trio - 1 x Landonne, 1 x Turque, 1 x Mouline, Etienne Guigal 2010 BT31,100 GBP/cs of 3
- Clos de Vougeot, Lucien Le Moine 2011 MG1,500 GBP/cs of 6
- Richebourg, Lucien Le Moine 2015 BT9,900 GBP/cs of 12
- Latricières Chambertin, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT2,450 GBP/cs of 12
- Griotte Chambertin, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT2,450 GBP/cs of 12
- Vosne Les Suchots, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT1,250 GBP/cs of 12
- Chevalier Montrachet, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT4,800 GBP/cs of 12
- Cheval Blanc 2005 MG7,200 GBP/cs of 6
- The First Paddock Gibbston Pinot Noir, Two Paddocks 2018 BT400 GBP/cs of 12
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.