- Barolo Monfortino Riserva, Giacomo Conterno 2014 BT9,900 GBP/cs
- Boerl & Kroff Rosé N.V. MG13,700 GBP/bt
- Boerl & Kroff 1995 MG14,500 GBP/bt
- Angelus 2018 BT3,200 GBP/cs
- Cos d'Estournel 2005 MC3,500 GBP/bt
- Puligny Garenne, Etienne Sauzet 2010 MG880 GBP/cs
- Meursault, Domaine Coche Dury 2008 BT5,780 GBP/cs
- Grands Echézeaux, Joseph Drouhin 2008 BT2,695 GBP/cs
- Côte Rôtie Château d'Ampuis, Etienne Guigal 2009 BT835 GBP/cs
- Cabernet Sauvignon Janzen Cloudy's Vineyard, Bacio Divino Cellars 2016 BT970 GBP/cs
- Lynch Bages 2016 DM495 GBP/bt
- Vosne Les Beauxmonts, Domaine Perrot-Minot 2015 MG1,350 GBP/cs
- Te Koko, Cloudy Bay Vineyards 2016 BT350 GBP/cs
- Bourgogne Rouge, Domaine Bachelet 2010 BT450 GBP/cs
- Nuits Terres Blanches (Blanc), Lucien Le Moine 2015 BT660 GBP/cs
- Gevrey Clos Saint Jacques, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2018 BT8,950 GBP/cs
- L'Eglise Clinet 2016 DM1,250 GBP/bt
- L'Eglise Clinet 2012 DM590 GBP/bt
- Chambolle Charmes, Lucien Le Moine 2015 BT960 GBP/cs
- Pichon Lalande 2007 HV1,150 GBP/cs
- Vosne Les Beauxmonts, Domaine Georges Noellat 2016 BT1,850 GBP/cs
- Volnay Clos des Chenes, Domaine Michel Lafarge 2017 BT1,600 GBP/cs
- Romanée Saint Vivant, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2018 MG7,200 GBP/cs
- Richebourg, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2018 MG8,400 GBP/cs
- Richebourg, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2017 BT7,200 GBP/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.