- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 MG582 EUR/cs
- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 BT538 EUR/cs
- Barolo Cerretta, Giacomo Conterno 2016 BT2,464 EUR/cs
- Barolo Monfortino Riserva, Giacomo Conterno 2014 BT11,200 EUR/cs
- Montrose 1995 BT1,512 EUR/cs
- Romanée Conti, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2010 BT235,200 EUR/cs
- Gevrey Chambertin VV, Domaine Fourrier 2017 BT806 EUR/cs
- Branaire Ducru 2011 BT420 EUR/cs
- Haut Brion 1990 BT7,728 EUR/cs
- Margaux 1988 MG4,032 EUR/cs
- Vosne Romanée, Mugneret-Gibourg 2013 BT1,400 EUR/cs
- Chassagne Vergers, Domaine Ramonet 2015 BT1,445 EUR/cs
- CDP Clos des Papes, Paul Avril Clos des Papes 2005 BT941 EUR/cs
- Meyney 2003 BT358 EUR/cs
- Meyney 2003 MG358 EUR/cs
- Les Tourelles de Longueville 2005 BT442 EUR/cs
- Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay Vineyards 2007 BT168 EUR/cs
- d'Arche (Sauternes) 2003 BT213 EUR/cs
- Lalande Borie 2006 BT246 EUR/cs
- Langoa Barton 2002 BT482 EUR/cs
- Cantemerle 1995 BT442 EUR/cs
- CDP Senechaux, Domaine des Sénéchaux 2007 BT358 EUR/cs
- Sancerre Chavignol Les Monts Damnés, Comte Jean Marechal 2006 BT84 EUR/cs
- Côtes du Rhône Rouge, Etienne Guigal 2010 BT134 EUR/cs
- Puech Haut Prestige Rouge, Château Puech-Haut 2009 MG168 EUR/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
In line with the latest Hong Kong Government advice, Hong Kong staff will be working from home until further notice and customers should contact staff by emailing email@example.com or telephoning +852 2575 8773. Local deliveries continue as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.