- Krug Grande Cuvee Edition 166 N.V. MG1,881 EUR/cs of 6
- Guigal Trio - 1 x Landonne, 1 x Turque, 1 x Mouline, Etienne Guigal 2010 BT31,254 EUR/cs of 3
- Clos de Vougeot, Lucien Le Moine 2011 MG1,710 EUR/cs of 6
- Richebourg, Lucien Le Moine 2015 BT11,286 EUR/cs of 12
- Latricières Chambertin, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT2,793 EUR/cs of 12
- Griotte Chambertin, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT2,793 EUR/cs of 12
- Vosne Les Suchots, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT1,425 EUR/cs of 12
- Chevalier Montrachet, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT5,472 EUR/cs of 12
- Hermannshohle Grosses Gewachs, Weingut Dönnhoff 2019 BT707 EUR/cs of 12
- Cheval Blanc 2005 MG8,208 EUR/cs of 6
- Chablis Blanchot, Patrick Piuze 2016 BT616 EUR/cs of 12
- The First Paddock Gibbston Pinot Noir, Two Paddocks 2018 BT456 EUR/cs of 12
- Martinborough Pinot Noir, Ata Rangi 2014 BT570 EUR/cs of 12
- Gevrey Clos Saint Jacques, Louis Jadot 2005 BT2,394 EUR/cs of 12
- Chambertin Clos de Bèze, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2011 BT17,100 EUR/cs of 12
- Volnay Les Champans, Domaine Marquis d'Angerville 2009 BT1,425 EUR/cs of 12
- Chambertin, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2011 BT21,090 EUR/cs of 12
- Côte Rôtie La Turque, Etienne Guigal 2010 BT4,361 EUR/cs of 12
- Dom Perignon Oenotheque 1996 BT4,133 EUR/cs of 12
- Dom Perignon Rosé 2002 BT3,648 EUR/cs of 12
- Bollinger R.D. 2004 BT1,454 EUR/cs of 12
- Margaux 1986 BT6,270 EUR/cs of 12
- Batailley 2007 BT433 EUR/cs of 12
- Gevrey Lavaux Saint Jacques, Domaine Denis Mortet 2017 BT1,767 EUR/cs of 12
- Criots Bâtard Montrachet, Lucien Le Moine 2012 BT3,762 EUR/cs of 12
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.