- DRC 4 Bottle Assortment, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2015 BT423,165 EUR/cs
- La Tâche, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2011 BT42,036 EUR/cs
- Leoville Las Cases 2000 BT2,599 EUR/cs
- Grands Echézeaux, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2009 BT27,120 EUR/cs
- Volnay Santenots du Milieu, Domaine des Comtes Lafon 2007 BT1,187 EUR/cs
- Vosne Malconsorts, Domaine du Clos Frantin 2005 BT2,034 EUR/cs
- Gevrey Clos Saint Jacques, Domaine Fourrier 2010 BT6,102 EUR/cs
- Morey Saint Denis Les Loups, Domaine des Lambrays 2005 BT1,220 EUR/cs
- Charmes Chambertin, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2005 BT5,876 EUR/cs
- Volnay Clos des Ducs, Domaine Marquis d'Angerville 2007 BT1,865 EUR/cs
- Barolo Pie Rupestris, Cappellano 2012 MG2,237 EUR/cs
Coronavirus Update - Monday 11th May
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours.
Our Hong Kong office and local delivery service are operating normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.