- Clos de Vougeot, Lucien Le Moine 2011 MG16,050 HKD/cs of 6
- Richebourg, Lucien Le Moine 2015 BT105,930 HKD/cs of 12
- Latricières Chambertin, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT26,215 HKD/cs of 12
- Griotte Chambertin, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT26,215 HKD/cs of 12
- Vosne Les Suchots, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT13,375 HKD/cs of 12
- Chevalier Montrachet, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT51,360 HKD/cs of 12
- Hermannshohle Grosses Gewachs, Weingut Dönnhoff 2019 BT6,634 HKD/cs of 12
- Cheval Blanc 2005 MG77,040 HKD/cs of 6
- Chablis Blanchot, Patrick Piuze 2016 BT5,778 HKD/cs of 12
- The First Paddock Gibbston Pinot Noir, Two Paddocks 2018 BT4,280 HKD/cs of 12
- Martinborough Pinot Noir, Ata Rangi 2014 BT5,350 HKD/cs of 12
- Gevrey Clos Saint Jacques, Louis Jadot 2005 BT22,470 HKD/cs of 12
- Chambertin Clos de Bèze, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2011 BT160,500 HKD/cs of 12
- Volnay Les Champans, Domaine Marquis d'Angerville 2009 BT13,375 HKD/cs of 12
- Chambertin, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2011 BT197,950 HKD/cs of 12
- Côte Rôtie La Turque, Etienne Guigal 2010 BT40,928 HKD/cs of 12
- Dom Perignon Oenotheque 1996 BT38,788 HKD/cs of 12
- Dom Perignon Rosé 2002 BT34,240 HKD/cs of 12
- Bollinger R.D. 2004 BT13,643 HKD/cs of 12
- Margaux 1986 BT58,850 HKD/cs of 12
- Batailley 2007 BT4,066 HKD/cs of 12
- Gevrey Lavaux Saint Jacques, Domaine Denis Mortet 2017 BT16,585 HKD/cs of 12
- Criots Bâtard Montrachet, Lucien Le Moine 2012 BT35,310 HKD/cs of 12
- Chablis Les Preuses, Lucien Le Moine 2014 BT8,988 HKD/cs of 12
- Pichon Lalande 2003 DM7,704 HKD/bt
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.