- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 MG5,356 HKD/cs
- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 BT4,944 HKD/cs
- Barolo Cerretta, Giacomo Conterno 2016 BT22,660 HKD/cs
- Barolo Monfortino Riserva, Giacomo Conterno 2014 BT103,000 HKD/cs
- Montrose 1995 BT13,905 HKD/cs
- Romanée Conti, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2010 BT2,163,000 HKD/cs
- Gevrey Chambertin VV, Domaine Fourrier 2017 BT7,416 HKD/cs
- Branaire Ducru 2011 BT3,863 HKD/cs
- Haut Brion 1990 BT71,070 HKD/cs
- Romanée Saint Vivant, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2010 BT65,920 HKD/cs
- Margaux 1988 MG37,080 HKD/cs
- Vosne Romanée, Mugneret-Gibourg 2013 BT12,875 HKD/cs
- Chassagne Vergers, Domaine Ramonet 2015 BT13,287 HKD/cs
- Lafite Rothschild 2006 BT61,285 HKD/cs
- CDP Clos des Papes, Paul Avril Clos des Papes 2005 BT8,652 HKD/cs
- Meyney 2003 BT3,296 HKD/cs
- Meyney 2003 MG3,296 HKD/cs
- Les Tourelles de Longueville 2005 BT4,068 HKD/cs
- Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay Vineyards 2007 BT1,545 HKD/cs
- d'Arche (Sauternes) 2003 BT1,957 HKD/cs
- Lalande Borie 2006 BT2,266 HKD/cs
- Langoa Barton 2002 BT4,429 HKD/cs
- Cantemerle 1995 BT4,068 HKD/cs
- CDP Senechaux, Domaine des Sénéchaux 2007 BT3,296 HKD/cs
- Sancerre Chavignol Les Monts Damnés, Comte Jean Marechal 2006 BT773 HKD/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
In line with the latest Hong Kong Government advice, Hong Kong staff will be working from home until further notice and customers should contact staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning +852 2575 8773. Local deliveries continue as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.