- Rauzan Ségla 2005 BT1,050 GBP/cs
- Raymond Lafon 2009 BT210 GBP/cs
- Petite Sirah Tierra Theopolis Vineyard, Halcón Vineyards 2017 BT330 GBP/cs
- Syrah Elevacion, Halcón Vineyards 2017 BT380 GBP/cs
- Proprietary Red Esquisto, Halcón Vineyards 2017 BT340 GBP/cs
- Sancerre Rose, Francois Cotat 2017 BT360 GBP/cs
- Rieussec 2009 HV360 GBP/cs
- Brunello di Montalcino, Il Poggione 2006 BT400 GBP/cs
- Sancerre Monts Damnes, Francois Cotat 2014 BT500 GBP/cs
- Barolo Monprivato, Giuseppe Mascarello 2007 BT1,500 GBP/cs
- Barolo Monprivato, Giuseppe Mascarello 2004 BT2,100 GBP/cs
- Calon Ségur 2013 BT780 GBP/cs
- Grand Puy Lacoste 2013 BT350 GBP/cs
- Lynch Bages 2013 BT790 GBP/cs
- Beychevelle 2013 BT760 GBP/cs
- Cos d'Estournel 2005 BT1,590 GBP/cs
- Clos du Marquis 2005 BT550 GBP/cs
- Lagrange 2009 BT540 GBP/cs
- Palmer 2004 BT1,900 GBP/cs
- Palmer 2001 BT2,100 GBP/cs
- CDP Clos des Papes, Domaine Paul Avril 2009 BT540 GBP/cs
- Chardonnay White Bones, Catena Zapata 2016 BT600 GBP/cs
- Angelus 2009 BT3,000 GBP/cs
- Carruades de Lafite 2009 BT2,750 GBP/cs
- Troplong Mondot 2009 BT1,250 GBP/cs
Following recent UK Government advice, most of our London staff will be working from home with effect from Wednesday 18th March.
Deliveries to London are continuing as normal. Deliveries to the rest of the country will take up to 72 hours. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our Hong Kong office continues to function normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.