- Niederhauser Hermannshohle Riesling Spatlese, Herman Donnhoff 2019 MG581 CHF/cs
- Oberhauser Brucke Spatlese, Herman Donnhoff 2019 MG508 CHF/cs
- Norheimer Kirschheck Spatlese, Herman Donnhoff 2019 MG375 CHF/cs
- Hermannshohle Grosses Gewachs, Herman Donnhoff 2019 MG665 CHF/cs
- Kreuznacher Kahlenberg Kabinett, Herman Donnhoff 2019 MG327 CHF/cs
- Felsenberg Grosses Gewachs, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT545 CHF/cs
- Höllenpfad im Mühlenberg Riesling Grosses Gewächs, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT545 CHF/cs
- Krotenpfuhl Riesling Grosses Gewachs, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT478 CHF/cs
- Niederhauser Hermannshohle Auslese Goldkap, Herman Donnhoff 2019 HV871 CHF/cs
- Oberhauser Brucke Auslese Goldcap, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT799 CHF/cs
- Niederhauser Hermannshohle Riesling Spatlese, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT532 CHF/cs
- Oberhauser Brucke Auslese Goldcap, Herman Donnhoff 2019 HV823 CHF/cs
- Oberhauser Brucke Spatlese, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT436 CHF/cs
- Kreuznacher Kahlenberg Kabinett, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT290 CHF/cs
- Oberhauser Leistenberg Kabinett, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT218 CHF/cs
- du Tertre 2005 BT545 CHF/cs
- Brunello di Montalcino, Giodo 2015 BT1,198 CHF/cs
- Brunello di Montalcino, Giodo 2015 MG1,392 CHF/cs
- Toscana IGT Sangiovese, Soldera (Az. Agr. Case Basse) 2015 BT6,292 CHF/cs
- Léoville Poyferré 2010 BT1,210 CHF/cs
- Pichon Baron 2010 BT1,670 CHF/cs
- Lynch Bages 2017 BT968 CHF/cs
- Richebourg, Méo Camuzet 2016 BT20,328 CHF/cs
- Echézeaux, Domaine Engel 2001 BT17,545 CHF/cs
- Richebourg, Méo Camuzet 2006 BT18,150 CHF/cs
Coronavirus Update - Monday 11th May
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours.
Our Hong Kong office and local delivery service are operating normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.