- Clos de Vougeot VV, Hommage Jean Morin, Château De La Tour 2010 BT9,333 CHF/cs of 12
- Clos de Vougeot VV, Hommage Jean Morin, Château De La Tour 2010 ME6,344 CHF/bt
- Chablis Montée de Tonnerre, Domaine François Raveneau 2014 BT4,758 CHF/cs of 12
- Musigny VV, Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé 2005 BT15,860 CHF/cs of 12
- Musigny, Domaine de la Vougeraie 2017 MG8,052 CHF/cs of 6
- Marc de Bourgogne, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 1994 70/116,836 CHF/bt
- Musigny, Domaine de la Vougeraie 2010 BT15,860 CHF/cs of 12
- Unico, Vega Sicilia 1985 BT4,612 CHF/cs of 12
- Calon Ségur 1996 BT1,318 CHF/cs of 12
- Dow, Dow's Port 1983 BT701 CHF/cs of 12
- Léoville Barton 2000 BT1,610 CHF/cs of 12
- Margaux 2000 BT8,784 CHF/cs of 12
- Monbrison 1997 BT220 CHF/cs of 12
- Pichon Lalande 1982 BT13,420 CHF/cs of 12
- Pichon Lalande 2000 MG3,538 CHF/cs of 6
- Krug Grande Cuvee Edition 166 N.V. MG2,013 CHF/cs of 6
- Guigal Trio - 1 x Landonne, 1 x Turque, 1 x Mouline, Etienne Guigal 2010 BT31,342 CHF/cs of 3
- Clos de Vougeot, Lucien Le Moine 2011 MG1,830 CHF/cs of 6
- Richebourg, Lucien Le Moine 2015 BT12,078 CHF/cs of 12
- Latricières Chambertin, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT2,989 CHF/cs of 12
- Griotte Chambertin, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT2,989 CHF/cs of 12
- Vosne Les Suchots, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT1,525 CHF/cs of 12
- Chevalier Montrachet, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT5,856 CHF/cs of 12
- Cheval Blanc 2005 MG8,784 CHF/cs of 6
- The First Paddock Gibbston Pinot Noir, Two Paddocks 2018 BT488 CHF/cs of 12
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.