- Barolo Monfortino Riserva, Giacomo Conterno 2014 BT11,979 CHF/cs
- Boerl & Kroff Rosé N.V. MG14,477 CHF/bt
- Boerl & Kroff 1995 MG15,445 CHF/bt
- Angelus 2018 BT3,872 CHF/cs
- Cos d'Estournel 2005 MC4,235 CHF/bt
- Puligny Garenne, Etienne Sauzet 2010 MG1,065 CHF/cs
- Meursault, Domaine Coche Dury 2008 BT6,994 CHF/cs
- Grands Echézeaux, Joseph Drouhin 2008 BT3,261 CHF/cs
- Côte Rôtie Château d'Ampuis, Etienne Guigal 2009 BT1,010 CHF/cs
- Cabernet Sauvignon Janzen Cloudy's Vineyard, Bacio Divino Cellars 2016 BT1,174 CHF/cs
- Lynch Bages 2016 DM599 CHF/bt
- Vosne Les Beauxmonts, Domaine Perrot-Minot 2015 MG1,634 CHF/cs
- Te Koko, Cloudy Bay Vineyards 2016 BT423 CHF/cs
- Bourgogne Rouge, Domaine Bachelet 2010 BT545 CHF/cs
- Nuits Terres Blanches (Blanc), Lucien Le Moine 2015 BT799 CHF/cs
- Gevrey Clos Saint Jacques, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2018 BT10,829 CHF/cs
- L'Eglise Clinet 2016 DM1,513 CHF/bt
- L'Eglise Clinet 2012 DM714 CHF/bt
- Chambolle Charmes, Lucien Le Moine 2015 BT1,162 CHF/cs
- Pichon Lalande 2007 HV1,391 CHF/cs
- Vosne Les Beauxmonts, Domaine Georges Noellat 2016 BT2,238 CHF/cs
- Volnay Clos des Chenes, Domaine Michel Lafarge 2017 BT1,936 CHF/cs
- Romanée Saint Vivant, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2018 MG8,712 CHF/cs
- Richebourg, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2018 MG10,164 CHF/cs
- Richebourg, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2017 BT8,712 CHF/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.