- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 MG629 CHF/cs
- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 BT581 CHF/cs
- Barolo Cerretta, Giacomo Conterno 2016 BT2,662 CHF/cs
- Barolo Monfortino Riserva, Giacomo Conterno 2014 BT12,100 CHF/cs
- Montrose 1995 BT1,634 CHF/cs
- Romanée Conti, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2010 BT254,100 CHF/cs
- Gevrey Chambertin VV, Domaine Fourrier 2017 BT871 CHF/cs
- Branaire Ducru 2011 BT454 CHF/cs
- Haut Brion 1990 BT8,349 CHF/cs
- Margaux 1988 MG4,356 CHF/cs
- Vosne Romanée, Mugneret-Gibourg 2013 BT1,512 CHF/cs
- Chassagne Vergers, Domaine Ramonet 2015 BT1,561 CHF/cs
- CDP Clos des Papes, Paul Avril Clos des Papes 2005 BT1,016 CHF/cs
- Meyney 2003 BT387 CHF/cs
- Meyney 2003 MG387 CHF/cs
- Les Tourelles de Longueville 2005 BT478 CHF/cs
- Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay Vineyards 2007 BT182 CHF/cs
- d'Arche (Sauternes) 2003 BT230 CHF/cs
- Lalande Borie 2006 BT266 CHF/cs
- Langoa Barton 2002 BT520 CHF/cs
- Cantemerle 1995 BT478 CHF/cs
- CDP Senechaux, Domaine des Sénéchaux 2007 BT387 CHF/cs
- Sancerre Chavignol Les Monts Damnés, Comte Jean Marechal 2006 BT91 CHF/cs
- Côtes du Rhône Rouge, Etienne Guigal 2010 BT145 CHF/cs
- Puech Haut Prestige Rouge, Château Puech-Haut 2009 MG182 CHF/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
In line with the latest Hong Kong Government advice, Hong Kong staff will be working from home until further notice and customers should contact staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning +852 2575 8773. Local deliveries continue as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.