- Barolo Enrico VI, Cordero di Montezemolo 2016 BT830 CHF/cs
- Barolo Monfalletto, Cordero di Montezemolo 2016 BT439 CHF/cs
- Barolo Gattera, Cordero di Montezemolo 2016 BT659 CHF/cs
- Rosso di Montalcino, Salvioni (La Cerbaiola) 2018 BT439 CHF/cs
- Rosso di Montalcino, Salvioni (La Cerbaiola) 2017 BT439 CHF/cs
- Barbaresco, Gaja 2014 BT1,525 CHF/cs
- Brunello di Montalcino, Castiglion del Bosco 2012 BT354 CHF/cs
Following recent UK Government advice, most of our London staff will be working from home with effect from Wednesday 18th March.
Deliveries to London are continuing as normal. Deliveries to the rest of the country will take up to 72 hours. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our Hong Kong office continues to function normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.