- La Chenade 2013 BT110 GBP/cs
- Maximin Grünhäuser Abtsberg Kabinett, Von Schubert 2016 BT185 GBP/cs
- DRC 4 Bottle Assortment, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2015 BT420,500 GBP/cs
- La Tâche, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2011 BT37,200 GBP/cs
- Leoville Las Cases 2000 BT2,300 GBP/cs
- Grands Echézeaux, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2009 BT24,000 GBP/cs
- Volnay Santenots du Milieu, Domaine des Comtes Lafon 2007 BT1,050 GBP/cs
- Vosne Malconsorts, Domaine du Clos Frantin 2005 BT1,800 GBP/cs
- Gevrey Clos Saint Jacques, Domaine Fourrier 2010 BT5,400 GBP/cs
- Morey Saint Denis Les Loups, Domaine des Lambrays 2005 BT1,080 GBP/cs
- Charmes Chambertin, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2005 BT5,200 GBP/cs
- Barolo Pie Rupestris, Cappellano 2012 MG1,980 GBP/cs
Coronavirus Update - Monday 11th May
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours.
Our Hong Kong office and local delivery service are operating normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.