- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 MG520 GBP/cs
- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 BT480 GBP/cs
- Barolo Cerretta, Giacomo Conterno 2016 BT2,200 GBP/cs
- Barolo Monfortino Riserva, Giacomo Conterno 2014 BT10,000 GBP/cs
- Montrose 1995 BT1,350 GBP/cs
- Romanée Conti, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2010 BT210,000 GBP/cs
- Gevrey Chambertin VV, Domaine Fourrier 2017 BT720 GBP/cs
- Branaire Ducru 2011 BT375 GBP/cs
- Haut Brion 1990 BT6,900 GBP/cs
- Margaux 1988 MG3,600 GBP/cs
- Vosne Romanée, Mugneret-Gibourg 2013 BT1,250 GBP/cs
- Chassagne Vergers, Domaine Ramonet 2015 BT1,290 GBP/cs
- CDP Clos des Papes, Paul Avril Clos des Papes 2005 BT840 GBP/cs
- Meyney 2003 BT320 GBP/cs
- Meyney 2003 MG320 GBP/cs
- Les Tourelles de Longueville 2005 BT395 GBP/cs
- Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay Vineyards 2007 BT150 GBP/cs
- d'Arche (Sauternes) 2003 BT190 GBP/cs
- Lalande Borie 2006 BT220 GBP/cs
- Langoa Barton 2002 BT430 GBP/cs
- Cantemerle 1995 BT395 GBP/cs
- CDP Senechaux, Domaine des Sénéchaux 2007 BT320 GBP/cs
- Sancerre Chavignol Les Monts Damnés, Comte Jean Marechal 2006 BT75 GBP/cs
- Côtes du Rhône Rouge, Etienne Guigal 2010 BT120 GBP/cs
- Puech Haut Prestige Rouge, Château Puech-Haut 2009 MG150 GBP/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
In line with the latest Hong Kong Government advice, Hong Kong staff will be working from home until further notice and customers should contact staff by emailing email@example.com or telephoning +852 2575 8773. Local deliveries continue as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.