- Niederhauser Hermannshohle Riesling Spatlese, Herman Donnhoff 2019 MG595 USD/cs
- Oberhauser Brucke Spatlese, Herman Donnhoff 2019 MG521 USD/cs
- Norheimer Kirschheck Spatlese, Herman Donnhoff 2019 MG384 USD/cs
- Hermannshohle Grosses Gewachs, Herman Donnhoff 2019 MG682 USD/cs
- Kreuznacher Kahlenberg Kabinett, Herman Donnhoff 2019 MG335 USD/cs
- Felsenberg Grosses Gewachs, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT558 USD/cs
- Höllenpfad im Mühlenberg Riesling Grosses Gewächs, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT558 USD/cs
- Krotenpfuhl Riesling Grosses Gewachs, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT490 USD/cs
- Niederhauser Hermannshohle Auslese Goldkap, Herman Donnhoff 2019 HV893 USD/cs
- Oberhauser Brucke Auslese Goldcap, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT818 USD/cs
- Niederhauser Hermannshohle Riesling Spatlese, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT546 USD/cs
- Oberhauser Brucke Auslese Goldcap, Herman Donnhoff 2019 HV843 USD/cs
- Oberhauser Brucke Spatlese, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT446 USD/cs
- Kreuznacher Kahlenberg Kabinett, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT298 USD/cs
- Oberhauser Leistenberg Kabinett, Herman Donnhoff 2019 BT223 USD/cs
- du Tertre 2005 BT558 USD/cs
- Brunello di Montalcino, Giodo 2015 BT1,228 USD/cs
- Brunello di Montalcino, Giodo 2015 MG1,426 USD/cs
- Toscana IGT Sangiovese, Soldera (Az. Agr. Case Basse) 2015 BT6,448 USD/cs
- Léoville Poyferré 2010 BT1,240 USD/cs
- Pichon Baron 2010 BT1,711 USD/cs
- Lynch Bages 2017 BT992 USD/cs
- Richebourg, Méo Camuzet 2016 BT20,832 USD/cs
- Echézeaux, Domaine Engel 2001 BT17,980 USD/cs
- Richebourg, Méo Camuzet 2006 BT18,600 USD/cs
Coronavirus Update - Monday 11th May
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours.
Our Hong Kong office and local delivery service are operating normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.