- Marc de Bourgogne, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 1994 70/119,044 USD/bt
- Musigny, Domaine de la Vougeraie 2010 BT17,940 USD/cs of 12
- Unico, Vega Sicilia 1985 BT5,216 USD/cs of 12
- Calon Ségur 1996 BT1,490 USD/cs of 12
- Dow, Dow's Port 1983 BT793 USD/cs of 12
- Léoville Barton 2000 BT1,822 USD/cs of 12
- Margaux 2000 BT9,936 USD/cs of 12
- Monbrison 1997 BT248 USD/cs of 12
- Pichon Lalande 1982 BT15,180 USD/cs of 12
- Pichon Lalande 2000 MG4,002 USD/cs of 6
- Krug Grande Cuvee Edition 166 N.V. MG2,277 USD/cs of 6
- Guigal Trio - 1 x Landonne, 1 x Turque, 1 x Mouline, Etienne Guigal 2010 BT31,518 USD/cs of 3
- Clos de Vougeot, Lucien Le Moine 2011 MG2,070 USD/cs of 6
- Richebourg, Lucien Le Moine 2015 BT13,662 USD/cs of 12
- Latricières Chambertin, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT3,381 USD/cs of 12
- Griotte Chambertin, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT3,381 USD/cs of 12
- Vosne Les Suchots, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT1,725 USD/cs of 12
- Chevalier Montrachet, Lucien Le Moine 2016 BT6,624 USD/cs of 12
- Cheval Blanc 2005 MG9,936 USD/cs of 6
- The First Paddock Gibbston Pinot Noir, Two Paddocks 2018 BT552 USD/cs of 12
- Martinborough Pinot Noir, Ata Rangi 2014 BT690 USD/cs of 12
- Gevrey Clos Saint Jacques, Louis Jadot 2005 BT2,898 USD/cs of 12
- Chambertin Clos de Bèze, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2011 BT20,700 USD/cs of 12
- Volnay Les Champans, Domaine Marquis d'Angerville 2009 BT1,725 USD/cs of 12
- Chambertin, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2011 BT25,530 USD/cs of 12
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.