- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 MG692 USD/cs
- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 BT638 USD/cs
- Barolo Cerretta, Giacomo Conterno 2016 BT2,926 USD/cs
- Barolo Monfortino Riserva, Giacomo Conterno 2014 BT13,300 USD/cs
- Montrose 1995 BT1,796 USD/cs
- Romanée Conti, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2010 BT279,300 USD/cs
- Gevrey Chambertin VV, Domaine Fourrier 2017 BT958 USD/cs
- Branaire Ducru 2011 BT499 USD/cs
- Haut Brion 1990 BT9,177 USD/cs
- Margaux 1988 MG4,788 USD/cs
- Vosne Romanée, Mugneret-Gibourg 2013 BT1,662 USD/cs
- Chassagne Vergers, Domaine Ramonet 2015 BT1,716 USD/cs
- CDP Clos des Papes, Paul Avril Clos des Papes 2005 BT1,117 USD/cs
- Meyney 2003 BT426 USD/cs
- Meyney 2003 MG426 USD/cs
- Les Tourelles de Longueville 2005 BT525 USD/cs
- Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay Vineyards 2007 BT200 USD/cs
- d'Arche (Sauternes) 2003 BT253 USD/cs
- Lalande Borie 2006 BT293 USD/cs
- Langoa Barton 2002 BT572 USD/cs
- Cantemerle 1995 BT525 USD/cs
- CDP Senechaux, Domaine des Sénéchaux 2007 BT426 USD/cs
- Sancerre Chavignol Les Monts Damnés, Comte Jean Marechal 2006 BT100 USD/cs
- Côtes du Rhône Rouge, Etienne Guigal 2010 BT160 USD/cs
- Puech Haut Prestige Rouge, Château Puech-Haut 2009 MG200 USD/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
In line with the latest Hong Kong Government advice, Hong Kong staff will be working from home until further notice and customers should contact staff by emailing email@example.com or telephoning +852 2575 8773. Local deliveries continue as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.