- Te Koko, Cloudy Bay Vineyards 2016 BT350 GBP/cs
- Ruinart Blanc de Blancs N.V. BT520 GBP/cs
- Bourgogne Rouge, Domaine Bachelet 2010 BT450 GBP/cs
- Nuits Terres Blanches (Blanc), Lucien Le Moine 2015 BT660 GBP/cs
- Gevrey Clos Saint Jacques, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2018 BT8,950 GBP/cs
- L'Eglise Clinet 2016 DM1,250 GBP/bt
- L'Eglise Clinet 2012 DM590 GBP/bt
- Chambolle Charmes, Lucien Le Moine 2015 BT960 GBP/cs
- Pichon Lalande 2007 HV1,150 GBP/cs
- Vosne Les Beauxmonts, Domaine Georges Noellat 2016 BT1,850 GBP/cs
- Volnay Clos des Chenes, Domaine Michel Lafarge 2017 BT1,600 GBP/cs
- Romanée Saint Vivant, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2018 MG7,200 GBP/cs
- Richebourg, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2018 MG8,400 GBP/cs
- Richebourg, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2017 BT7,200 GBP/cs
- Puligny Montrachet, Benoit Ente 2018 BT780 GBP/cs
- Pierre Peters Blanc de Blancs Cuvee de Reserve N.V. BT315 GBP/cs
- Montrachet, Domaine Ramonet 2014 BT26,400 GBP/cs
- La Grande Rue Cuvee 1959, Domaine François Lamarche 2017 MG10,200 GBP/cs
- Echézeaux, Philippe Pacalet 2017 BT2,600 GBP/cs
- Clos de Vougeot, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2016 BT1,750 GBP/cs
- Aloxe Corton 1er Cru, Philippe Pacalet 2017 BT900 GBP/cs
- Chambertin, Domaine Rossignol-Trapet 2002 BT2,400 GBP/cs
- Climens 2004 BT380 GBP/cs
- La Fleur Pétrus 1988 BT1,900 GBP/cs
- Insignia, Joseph Phelps Vineyards 2012 BT1,550 GBP/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.