- Sercial, Cossart-Gordon 1985 BT1,340 GBP/cs
- Calon Ségur 2006 BT790 GBP/cs
- Léoville Barton 2008 BT650 GBP/cs
- Pontet Canet 2009 BT1,470 GBP/cs
- Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon, Penfolds 2017 BT525 GBP/cs
- Latour 2012 BT4,400 GBP/cs
- Lafite Rothschild 2015 BT5,050 GBP/cs
- Lafite Rothschild 2015 MG4,900 GBP/cs
- Scharzhofberger TBA, Egon Muller 2018 BT132,000 GBP/cs
- La Chenade 2015 MG170 GBP/cs
- Scharzhofberger Spatlese, Egon Muller 2019 BT1,700 GBP/cs
- Pommard Vignots, Domaine Leroy 2011 BT11,400 GBP/cs
- Nuits St Georges Les Lavières, Domaine Leroy 2011 BT10,800 GBP/cs
- Saint Joseph Rouge, J-L Chave 2017 BT540 GBP/cs
- Figeac 1990 BT2,500 GBP/cs
- Shiraz Bishop, Glaetzer 2012 BT240 GBP/cs
- Fallet Gourron Blanc de Blancs Extra Brut, Fallet-Gourron N.V. BT750 GBP/cs
- Fallet-Gourron Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru Brut N.V. BT720 GBP/cs
- Fallet Gourron Blanc de Blancs Non Dosé, Fallet-Gourron N.V. BT780 GBP/cs
- Rioja Imperial Reserva, CVNE 1994 IM420 GBP/bt
- Grande Champagne Cognac Landed 1979, bottled 1996 by J&B, Hine 1975 70/1285 GBP/bt
- Grande Champagne Cognac Landed 1987, bottled 2000 by Howells of Bristol, Hine 1986 70/1285 GBP/bt
- Grande Champagne Cognac Landed 1974, bottled 1996 by Avery's, Hine 1973 70/1300 GBP/bt
- Mouton Rothschild 2009 BT5,250 GBP/cs
- Haut Brion 2009 BT6,000 GBP/cs
Coronavirus Update - Wednesday 27th May
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.