- Yquem 1988 DM925 GBP/bt
- Run Rig, Torbreck 2004 IM1,000 GBP/bt
- Mouton Rothschild 1992 IM2,700 GBP/bt
- Montrachet, Bouchard Père et Fils 2011 ME3,000 GBP/bt
- Lafite 1988 IM5,050 GBP/bt
- Ermitage Le Pavillon, Chapoutier 1997 ME1,100 GBP/bt
- Lynch Bages 1999 BT1,250 GBP/cs
- Mouton Rothschild 2014 BT3,820 GBP/cs
- Sassicaia, Tenuta San Guido 2015 BT1,380 GBP/cs
- Leoville Las Cases 2010 BT1,880 GBP/cs
- Selosse Millesime 1998 MG6,600 GBP/cs
- Selosse Millesime 1997 MG6,600 GBP/cs
- Issan 2005 BT895 GBP/cs
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.