- Mouton Rothschild 1998 BT4,850 GBP/cs of 12
- Margaux 1998 BT4,250 GBP/cs of 12
- Lafite Rothschild 1998 BT7,500 GBP/cs of 12
- Riesling Grossi Laue, Hugel & Fils 2011 BT390 GBP/cs of 12
- CDP Cuvée Réservée, Domaine de Pégau 2000 SZ650 GBP/bt
- Puligny Referts, Domaine Jean-Marc Boillot 2018 BT550 GBP/cs of 12
- Ruchottes Chambertin, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2017 BT6,000 GBP/cs of 12
- Pichon Baron 2009 BT1,540 GBP/cs of 12
- Meyney 2018 BT220 GBP/cs of 12
- Gevrey Clos du Chateau, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2015 BT4,200 GBP/cs of 12
- Gevrey Clos Saint Jacques, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2017 BT7,800 GBP/cs of 12
- Chambolle Musigny Les Veroilles, Domaine Ghislaine Barthod 2002 BT2,400 GBP/cs of 12
- Chambolle Les Cras, Domaine Ghislaine Barthod 2005 BT2,950 GBP/cs of 12
- Chambolle Fuees, Domaine Ghislaine Barthod 2005 BT2,850 GBP/cs of 12
- Mixed Case Figeac M.V. BT4660 GBP/cs of 4
- Rieussec 2009 BT350 GBP/cs of 12
- Langoa Barton 2003 BT450 GBP/cs of 12
- Clos de Vougeot VV, Château De La Tour 2009 BT1,750 GBP/cs of 12
- Bollinger La Grande Année 2012 JB395 GBP/bt
- Scharzhofberger Spatlese, Weingut Egon Müller 2018 MG1,260 GBP/cs of 6
- Valbuena 5° Collectors Case, Vega Sicilia M.V. BT6540 GBP/cs of 6
- Unico, Vega Sicilia 2008 DM1,850 GBP/bt
- Scharzhofberger Spatlese, Weingut Egon Müller 2018 BT1,260 GBP/cs of 12
- Lynch Bages 2000 BT2,150 GBP/cs of 12
- Corton Renardes, Domaine Michel Mallard 2009 BT700 GBP/cs of 12
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.