- Mouton Rothschild 2002 MG4,250 GBP/cs
- du Tertre 2005 BT530 GBP/cs
- Clos des Lambrays, Domaine des Lambrays 2005 BT2,500 GBP/cs
- Chambolle Musigny, Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé 2009 BT1,750 GBP/cs
- Gevrey Chambertin Ostrea, Domaine Trapet 2009 BT800 GBP/cs
- Egly Ouriet Brut Tradition, Egly-Ouriet N.V. BT520 GBP/cs
- Egly Ouriet Brut Rosé Grand Cru, Egly-Ouriet N.V. BT720 GBP/cs
- Egly Ouriet Brut Grand Cru Millésime, Egly-Ouriet 2007 MG1,350 GBP/cs
- Lafite Rothschild 2018 BT7,500 GBP/cs
- CDP Réserve Auguste Favier, Domaine Saint Préfert 2006 BT395 GBP/cs
- CDP Réserve Auguste Favier, Domaine Saint Préfert 2010 BT480 GBP/cs
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Domaine Pierre Usseglio 2005 BT250 GBP/cs
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Domaine Pierre Usseglio 2009 BT240 GBP/cs
- CDP Tradition, Domaine Giraud 2005 BT250 GBP/cs
- CDP Tradition, Domaine Giraud 2009 BT250 GBP/cs
- CDP Cuvee Gallimardes, Domaine Giraud 2006 BT330 GBP/cs
- CDP Cuvee Gallimardes, Domaine Giraud 2009 BT390 GBP/cs
- Chambolle Combe d'Orveau, Domaine Taupenot-Merme 2013 BT520 GBP/cs
- CDP Clos des Papes, Paul Avril Clos des Papes 2003 BT780 GBP/cs
- CDP Cuvée Réservée, Domaine de Pégau 2004 BT600 GBP/cs
- CDP Cuvée Réservée, Domaine de Pégau 2006 BT480 GBP/cs
- CDP Le Vieux Donjon, Le Vieux Donjon (Lucien Michel) 2005 BT400 GBP/cs
- Clos Saint Denis, Domaine Coquard Loison-Fleurot 2018 BT2,850 GBP/cs
- Clos Saint Denis, Domaine Coquard Loison-Fleurot 2017 BT2,250 GBP/cs
- Cote Rotie Cuvee Duplessy, Gilles Barge 2005 BT250 GBP/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.