- Philipponnat Cuvée 1522 2012 BT660 GBP/cs
- Clos des Lambrays, Domaine des Lambrays 2010 BT2,200 GBP/cs
- Clos des Lambrays, Domaine des Lambrays 2009 MG1,750 GBP/cs
- Scharzhofberger Spatlese, Egon Muller 2019 BT1,650 GBP/cs
- Scharzhofberger Auslese, Egon Muller 2019 BT4,800 GBP/cs
- Scharzhofberger Kabinett, Egon Muller 2019 BT1,200 GBP/cs
- Scharzhof QBA, Egon Muller 2019 BT380 GBP/cs
- Bonnes Mares, Louis Jadot 2016 BT2,100 GBP/cs
- Prieuré Lichine 2019 BT300 GBP/cs
- Barbaresco Costa Russi, Gaja 2016 DM1,630 GBP/bt
- Barbaresco, Gaja 2016 DM680 GBP/bt
- Fonseca 2017 BT640 GBP/cs
- Croft 2017 BT480 GBP/cs
- Fonseca 2017 HV655 GBP/cs
- Croft 2017 MG480 GBP/cs
- Sauvignon Blanc, Churton 2018 BT110 GBP/cs
- Barolo Brunate, Giuseppe Rinaldi 2016 BT3,200 GBP/cs
- Mixed Case Barolo, Giuseppe Rinaldi 2016 BT3,000 GBP/cs
- Barolo Tre Tine, Giuseppe Rinaldi 2016 BT2,850 GBP/cs
- Rioja Reserva Vina Ardanza Seleccion Especial, La Rioja Alta 2010 DM99 GBP/bt
- Croft 2017 HV495 GBP/cs
- Clos de Tart, Mommessin 2005 BT6,000 GBP/cs
- Malartic Lagraviere Blanc 2016 BT420 GBP/cs
- Cos d'Estournel 2000 BT1,680 GBP/cs
- Lafite Rothschild 2007 BT6,100 GBP/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.