- Vosne Petit Monts, Lucien Le Moine 2017 BT1,250 GBP/cs of 12
- Meursault Genevrières, Lucien Le Moine 2017 BT960 GBP/cs of 12
- Hunting Hill Chardonnay, Kumeu River 2015 BT340 GBP/cs of 12
- Insignia, Joseph Phelps Vineyards 2016 BT1,850 GBP/cs of 12
- Pouilly Fumé Silex, Domaine Didier Dagueneau 2015 BT990 GBP/cs of 12
- Macallan Distil Your World London, The Macallan N.V. 70/12,700 GBP/bt
- Cote de Nuits Villages Faulques, Jean-Marc Millot 2006 BT250 GBP/cs of 12
- Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Domaine Gagnard-Delagrange 2006 BT300 GBP/cs of 12
- Coutet 2018 BT190 GBP/cs of 12
- Cervaro della Sala, Antinori 2019 BT480 GBP/cs of 12
- Cirsion, Bodegas Roda 2016 BT3420 GBP/cs of 3
- Allt-A-Bhainne Cask B 1997 Cask22,200 GBP/bt
- Alion, Vega Sicilia 2006 BT650 GBP/cs of 12
- CDP Cuvée Réservée, Domaine de Pégau 2016 BT480 GBP/cs of 12
- CDP Cuvée da Capo, Domaine de Pégau 2016 MG2,850 GBP/cs of 6
- CDP Cuvée da Capo, Domaine de Pégau 2016 BT2,680 GBP/cs of 12
- Grange, Penfolds 1998 BT3,950 GBP/cs of 12
- Vosne Romanée, Domaine Coquard Loison-Fleurot 2018 BT530 GBP/cs of 12
- G Acte 5 2013 BT160 GBP/cs of 12
- Henri Giraud Ay Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs 2012 75/1298 GBP/bt
- Brunello di Montalcino, Il Marroneto 2016 MG810 GBP/cs of 6
- Brunello di Montalcino Madonna delle Grazie, Il Marroneto 2016 JR1,800 GBP/bt
- Brunello di Montalcino Madonna delle Grazie, Il Marroneto 2016 DM1,050 GBP/bt
- Yquem 2001 BT3,900 GBP/cs of 12
- Meursault Les Casses Têtes, Domaine Arnaud Tessier 2017 BT480 GBP/cs of 12
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.