Hong Kong Delivery Charges
Making sure wines are handled correctly during shipping is incredibly important and, at Farr Vintners, we have invested a huge amount of time and effort to ensure that we only ship wines in the very best possible conditions. Shipping to Asia has some added complications, but, before we ever offered our air freight service (which started in the late 1990s!), we ensured that systems were in place to make sure your precious bottles arrive safe and sound with as little stress as possible.
When wines are shipped by Farr Vintners to Hong Kong you can rest assured your wines will be guaranteed the following:
- Collection from Octavian and checking by the forwarder at their airport consolidation port which is temperature controlled
- Loading into Airline containers which during the summertime will be lined with heat protective material
- A direct, non-stop air flight from London to Hong Kong
- Unloading of our consignment from the aircraft into the airport’s temperature controlled cool room (15 degrees) within 60 minutes of the plane wheels touching the tarmac
- Collection from the airport in a reefered container lorry
- Sorting in our temperature controlled and certified consolidation warehouse in the New Territories
- Delivery in our own Farr Vintners’ temperature controlled lorry
- Fully comprehensive insurance cover
With this peace of mind we look forward to assisting our customers in Hong Kong to ensure their cellars are kept well stocked!
We are pleased to offer a regular air-freight delivery service from London to Hong Kong. The freight charge includes onward delivery in our own temperature controlled vehicle to a single delivery address in Hong Kong. Please note that this does not cover onward delivery to any port, terminal or airport in Hong Kong. Additional charges will apply for this if requested.
Charges are as follows:
- 1 case - HK$960
- 2 cases or more - HK$840 per case
- 5 cases or more - HK$720 per case
- 10 cases or more - HK$660 per case
- Minimum freight charge is HK$960.
- Lead time is 10-14 days from receipt of payment in full
- A stair charge will apply if there is no lift to service the floors of your building. The charge will be imposed after the 2nd floor of HK$50 per floor for up to 6 cases, HK$8 per case from the 7th floor upwards
Please contact our Hong Kong office directly for further details.